Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Sydney team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager – Kaplan Business School, the Marketing Coordinator will support 2 of the Kaplan International Education business units; Kaplan Business School and Kaplan Pathways. The role will be responsible for providing support with the production of marketing collateral, execution of both traditional and digital marketing campaigns, and other marketing initiatives designed to drive business objectives and exceed business targets.
The key responsibilities for these positions include:
- Proactively provide a variety of day to day marketing support
- Support Student Recruitment and Student Experience teams with marketing collateral requests
- Support the Product Marketing Managers in liaising with business stakeholders
- Assist with marketing research, print and merchandise orders, and events preparation
- Provide copy for both print and digital marketing materials
- Manage Kaplan International's Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels
To be successful in these roles you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent English copywriting and communication skills
- 2-3 years working experience in a marketing related area
- Experience with and genuine interest in social media
- Well organised and a true time manager
- The ability to work well under pressure within set deadlines
- Self-driven personality and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in marketing and/or communications
- Direct knowledge or experience of the international education sector
- Experience with systems and tools related to marketing, such as social management tools or CRM’s
- Proficient MS Office skills & Adobe Creative Suite
- Enthusiasm for communication and brand consistency
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 19 July 2018