Reception and Administration Assistant
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for friendly and personable Reception/Administration Assistant to join our team in Melbourne on a permanent full-time basis.
This successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Reception coverage, handling face-to-face and telephone enquiries regarding Kaplan Education to all internal & external customers
- Delivering outstanding customer service and support to students and staff
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean, well-stocked, putting the dishwasher on and emptying daily
- Liaising with the Property & Facilities Manager to coordinate the repair and maintenance of public facilities, assist with facilities enquiries
- Ensure exam room is supervised at all times when an exam is taking place
- Organise and set up the lecture theatre/exam room for the scheduled exam sessions
To succeed in the role, you'll be results-driven, highly motivated and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- 1 - 2 years administration and/or reception experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Customer service focus
- Strong administration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 13 July 2018.