Business Systems Coordinator
Melbourne or Sydney
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
The Business Systems Co-ordinator is a hands-on role, responsible for assisting in the front end administration and support of business systems for the Kaplan campus businesses, whilst providing advice and solutions to ongoing requests. Systems include, but are not limited to, Salesforce, EduPoint and CELCAT.
This role will play a key part within the IT Department through:
- Coordinate and assist with user setup in accordance to profile/role requirements
- Ensure any changes in systems is completed in accordance to IT governance and considers impact on other business units
- Updating systems as required in accordance to business requirements, including but not limited to:
- Updating of new product setup in relevant systems – courses, subjects, other products
- Updating of financial requirements – annual fee reviews
- Adding additional templates/reports/dashboards
- Engage in change communication to ensure users are aware of outages, updates or any changes that may impact them
- Ensure requests are logged and responded to within determined SLA’s
- Issue resolution and escalation as appropriate
- Gather requirements from the business to enhance business process or meet new business requirement
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as applications are developed
- Gather reporting requirements from business and assist in the development of reports to meet requirements
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in planning and logistics, preferably in an education/training environment
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Substantial experience with business administration of systems and statistical reporting
- Advanced Microsoft office
- Certification in Salesforce Administration
- Understanding of RTO and HE governance requirements
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that this is a 10 month fixed term contract
Applications close on the 13 November 2018.