General Manager, National Operations
Kaplan Business School is part of Kaplan Australia, a division of Kaplan Inc which is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
The GM, National Operations is responsible for managing the national operations of Kaplan Business School. This includes overseeing major operational functions, such as admissions and enrolments; record management and reporting; systems and project management; quality assurance and compliance to ensure maximise efficiency and reliability of our systems and processes.
This is a 10 month maternity cover contract opportunity
- Lead and oversee the various functions of National Operations, including: admissions and enrolments, record manager and reporting, business systems projects and initiatives, quality assurance and compliance.
- Lead the KBS strategic initiatives related to optimising operational effectiveness.
- Lead the development and maintenance of business processes and policies to support Kaplan Business School objectives.
- Regularly review processes and implement improvements for operational efficiency.
- Oversee compliance with regulatory framework, legal and ethical obligations.
To succeed in this role you'll have strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality; and the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also be an enthusiastic team player.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years management experience.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills at an operational level including effective management of people and resources.
- Experience within the Higher Education sector.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including cross cultural sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in developing business processes and lead business system initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to lead and foster creative & initiative staff.
- Experience in the International education sector, with working knowledge of the ESOS Act and National Code.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment.
On offer is a competitive salary dependant on skill and experience, an energetic, vibrant working environment and a friendly culture. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 24 October 2018.