Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional Education is a leading national provider of professional education and training for the financial services industry. We offer registration and compliance courses, vocational and Higher Education programs, continuing professional development (CPD) options as well as customised corporate solutions.
The Assessment Administrator is responsible for administration and all required reporting associated with Kaplan Professional student assessment milestones and events. The Assessment Administrator works within a close operations team to manage the student experience of Kaplan Professional. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordinate assessment setup, verification, record keeping and delivery of all Kaplan Professional courses
- Coordinate, communicate and administer subject and course completion for all Kaplan Professional courses
- Develop and maintain assessment schedules, online resources and formal documents for all Kaplan Professional higher education courses (student and assessor materials)
- Contribute and participate in various projects and reporting tasks as required
- Contribute to a supportive, positive, safe workplace
- Approach your work with integrity and accountability in line with all Kaplan policies and procedures
Qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience working in an administration function in a vocational or tertiary education sector
- Previous experience in administering subject and course completion processes
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Moodle and Turnitin
- Intermediate data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage work volumes in a fast paced environment
- An understanding of compliance/governance requirements regarding vocational and tertiary education standards
- An understanding of the financial services industry
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on the 14th of November 2018.