National Manager, Governance and Policy
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
The National Manager, Governance and Policy is responsible for providing administration and maintenance of governance processes, both academic and compliance, throughout Kaplan’s registered education providers.
- In conjunction with Director, Quality Assurance and Governance ensure governance processes and standards are adhered to and are consistently maintained.
- Ensure documentation and supporting evidence is accurately maintained in a centralised depository to support academic governance strategic planning and day-to-day best practice.
- Manage the Policy and procedures framework for both Academic and Corporate governance.
- Maintain the Delegations of Authorities register for each Kaplan company.
- Assist with Company Secretary functions.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Undergraduate qualification
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Threshold Standards & CRICOS requirements
- Administration knowledge, skills and experience
- High level of information technology literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Project management skills
- Accuracy and a high level of attention to detail
- High level of time management and organisational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus
- Policy development experience
- Knowledge of Assistant Company Secretary duties
- Knowledge of VET and RTO Standards
- Experience of working within a shared service environment
- Knowledge of student management processes
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 21 November 2018.