Pathways Recruitment Administrator
Pathways Recruitment Administrator
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
Kaplan International Pathways Australia consists of two pathway colleges, Murdoch Institute of Technology and The University of Adelaide College. Both institutions provide International students with English and Academic pathways to a range of undergraduate or postgraduate degrees at Murdoch University and the University of Adelaide.
About the Role
The Pathways Recruitment Administrator is responsible for supporting the Student Recruitment and Admissions team to meet Compliance and Reporting requirements. This role is accountable for data entry and management of agent records in Salesforce, project managing the implementation of process changes, for identifying and implementing process enhancements, and for managing annual agent contract/schedule renewals. In addition, the Pathways Recruitment Administrator is accountable for generating regular reports on agent performance.
This role is part-time, 19 hours per week. Brisbane is the preferred location for this role but Sydney or Adelaide would be considered.
The key responsibilities for this position includes:
Compliance and Reporting
- Coordinate with Compliance team on Agent contract/schedule renewal process and project manage requirements from Student Recruitment
- In collaboration with Data Analyst and National Admissions Manager, produce agent performance reports each intake.
- Collaborate with Agent Liaison Manager, Kaplan Business School to identify, share and implement best practice and continuous process improvements for cross business consistency
- Collaborate with Agent Liaison Manager Kaplan Business School and the Compliance team to identify opportunities for ongoing improvement in records management and meeting internal and external compliance requirements
Data Entry, System Maintenance, Other
- Project manage Salesforce process changes/improvements in accordance with Student Recruitment objectives
- In collaboration with the Student Recruitment team, understand staff needs and systems capabilities, and identify areas of Salesforce usage enhancements, to improve user experience and customer service for key stakeholders
- Lead on Salesforce usage enhancements, including, but not limited to, identifying and updating data entry inconsistencies (e.g. address formats)
- Support the Student Recruitment team with on-boarding processes for new student recruitment agents
To be successful in these roles you will have the following skills and experience:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree with relevant experience, or completion of a diploma qualification with extensive relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Experienced in an administrative role with a demonstration of high attention to detail, accuracy, and vigilance in maintaining compliance with internal policy and external legislative requirements
- Demonstrated experience in data entry and database management
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work cooperatively within a team
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team, and to be flexible in responding to changing work priorities
- High levels of competency in the use of Microsoft Office or similar administrative software packages
- Experience using SalesForce or a comparable CRM
- Experience in a University/tertiary education environment.
- Experience in a sales department or finance department
- Experience managing data within a student information management system
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 24th March