Casual Lecturers – Brisbane
In Australia, Kaplan Business School is a growing higher education provider, resolutely committed to student success, quality assurance and academic integrity. In pursuit of these objectives, an open and supportive leadership team cultivates a culture that embraces innovative methods of teaching and learning across all campuses.
We are currently accepting applications for a number of casual lecturing vacancies, especially in (but not limited to) the following disciplines:
- Gender studies
- Taxation Law
- Accounting Theory
- Management Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Health Services Management
- Consumer Behaviour and Marketing
- Operations Management
In addition to holding post-graduate qualifications, we also value industry experience and the following personal qualities:
- A love of progressive and novel pedagogical methods.
- A preference for educating rather than lecturing.
- Sensitivity towards the needs of international students.
- Comprehensiveness and thoughtfulness when marking assessments.
- An ability to meet tight academic deadlines.
In return, you’ll join a respected organisation that provides regular opportunities for professional development and involvement. There is, for example, genuine potential for transition towards permanent employment, performance-based rewards, participation in decision-making committees, and advancement to higher-level roles such as Senior Lecturer.