Agent Liaison Support Officer
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
The Agent Liaison Support Officer is responsible for supporting the Agent Liaison Manager and others in the Student Recruitment Team through accurate and efficient data entry & data management; agent liaison; and, other administrative and reporting tasks. This role is key to ensuring Kaplan Business School maintains excellent relationships with our business partners and enhancing the operations of the Student Recruitment team and successful sales outcomes.
This role is permanent part-time, 18.75 hours per week.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Admissions team;
- Provide data updates and reports;
- Accurately and efficiently process commission and bonus invoices;
- Liaise with agents and Kaplan Accounts Payable on commission-related queries and complaints;
- Maintain electronic and paper invoice files;
- Attend to agent enquiries.
- Completion of a diploma qualification and subsequent relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training;
- Experience in an administrative role with a demonstration of high attention to detail, accuracy, and vigilance in compliance;
- Experience in data entry and data management;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills;
- Excellent computing skills including CRM software, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases using MS office software.
- Experience in education-related sales department or finance department;
- Experience in using SalesForce.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 29th March 2019