Student Record Officer
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses. Kaplan Business School specialises in providing higher education programmes in business and accounting to international and domestic students across Australia, with campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane. Kaplan International English specialises in providing English language programs to students. Kaplan International English have 7 campuses across Australia and New Zealand.
Our hours of operation are from 8:30am – 8:30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 5:00pm Fridays
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
About the Role
We have an exciting Full Time opportunity for a positive and energetic Student Record Officer to join our team in Brisbane.
The Student Record Officer is responsible for all aspects of maintaining the campus specific database, as well as liaising with key internal stakeholders.
Other Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all student data collected such as personal information, enrolment status, attendance, grades and visa and passport details are recorded accurately in campus databases;
- Financial administration comprising of receipting student payments, generating invoices; allocating receipts, processing refunds and credits, recording and reporting on FEE HELP, and managing all subject changes and financial implications; and
- Producing various reports and general administrative duties as required.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have strong attention to detail. The ability to facilitate and maintain key relationships with internal and external sources, and proven experience in high-volume data entry.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service/administration or office support role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and advanced data entry skills
- The ability to analyse and communication relevant data
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and manage activities with minimal supervision
- Positive and supportive communication style with experience across a variety of key stakeholders
- A self-starter with a professional image who has accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of ESOS Code of Practice and PRISMS desirable
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on the 19th April 2019