National Campus Director - Pathways
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
As a senior manager you will lead the strategic and operational growth of Kaplan International Pathways Australia (KIPA). This includes leading the establishment of new KIPA campuses across Australia for both existing and new university partners, and providing leadership to those new campuses in collaboration with campus-based management teams. Just as importantly, you will provide effective leadership of the operations of KIPA campuses so that Kaplan continues to be renowned for the quality of its academic programs and the preparation provided to students on a pathway to university.
As well as the above you will be primarily responsible for:
- Leading and overseeing major functions relating to KIPA operations, administration and student experience, in order to achieve the most successful learning environment for students while meeting operating income targets.
- Together with the KIPA leadership team, assisting with the identification of new markets for business growth and the implementation of initiatives.
- Liaising closely with key partner university stakeholders through involvement in the joint governance structures and other meetings and committees.
- Developing and implementing ongoing quality assurance processes which ensure continuous improvement within the KIPA campuses.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need extensive senior management experience within the higher education sector.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience in the international student environment
- Experience in building relationships with key stakeholders within a partner university
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills at both strategic and operational levels, including effective management of resources, financial and human
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including cross cultural sensitivity
- Excellent team and business building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel interstate to other KIPA campuses for extended periods, and to travel overseas for key student recruitment activities
- Ability and willingness to participate in conference calls outside normal business hours with senior KIPA leaders based in other time zones
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively
- Ability to develop relationships based on honesty, integrity and trust
- PhD in relevant field
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit.
If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume by 28 April.