CPD Content Manager
Kaplan (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Inc.), with nearly 25,000 worldwide employees and a diverse and established set of partners, is one of the world’s largest and most effective training, development and education providers.
In Australia, Kaplan Professional has a respected history of supporting the financial advising industry with innovative education and professional development solutions and has been in operation for over 15 years. We are highly regarded as a driving force in adviser professional development with our market-leading Ontrack product.
Through its online platform, Ontrack, Kaplan Professional delivers a premium one-stop shop Continuing Professional Development (CPD) solution for organisations and individuals. Ontrack provides organisations with the content and system to manage their ongoing CPD responsibilities, to stay abreast of complex regulatory requirements and the dynamic industry landscape.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional currently has a leadership opportunity for an outstanding and passionate person to join our CPD team in Sydney as Manager, CPD Content.
The Manager, CPD Content will be responsible for managing the internal CPD content team, external academics and subject matter experts and the production of all CPD content including all multimedia. This includes the development and production of high quality multimedia content and ensuring relevant content complies with the FASEA CPD standard.
The role also includes working with the sales team in servicing corporate clients including attending client meetings and consulting, particularly in regards to FASEA CPD standards.
The role will drive the development and implementation of new CPD markets, innovative digital multimedia CPD products and the streamlining of production processes.
- Manage development, production and quality assurance of all CPD content
- Develop and manage relationships with external academics and subject matter experts
- Oversee and monitor the academic and technical accuracy and currency of CPD content and assessments.
- Resolve technical and general content enquiries from learners, corporate clients, internal sales team and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of and drive the implementation of new CPD products
- Manage CPD content team
- Manage current and new online platforms
- Demonstrate broad disciplinary knowledge of the finance sector and regulatory environment, particularly in financial advice.
- Masters degree qualified in financial planning (preferable), economics, commerce, finance, business
- Extensive practical knowledge of finance industry (financial planning, investment, banking etc.)
- Experience in multimedia publishing
- Experience in managing a content team
- Project management skills
- Client service expertise
- Research and writing skills
- Absolute eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in educational instructional design and/or delivery of digital content
- Experience in on-line delivery of instructional product
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Related discipline industry designation(s) e.g. CFP, CFA, CPA, CA.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on the 26th June 2019.