Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
The purpose of the Enrolment Officer position is to manage the administration of the student enrolment processes that take place pre and post commencement. This includes the general administration, set-up and maintenance of the enrolment and re-enrolment processes within Kaplan Business School. This role is a Full-time contract role covering an 8 month period. To be successful in this role you will have excellent customer service skills and be highly personable, with exceptional organisation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Setting up and maintenance of course administration data
- Timely and accurate management of enrolment and re-enrolment systems and procedures
- Maintenance of accurate student data in the PRISMS database, including the monitoring of student visa changes
- Maintenance and monitoring of accurate student data in the KBS student administration system
- Processing and system update of student course withdrawals
- Approving, processing and system update of course suspensions and deferrals
- Approving, processing and system update of course extensions
- Processing and system update of course cancellations
- Processing of enrolment data as required
To succeed in the role, you’ll be customer service orientated, results-driven and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate with broad range of stakeholders
- Previous experience in education industry
- Understanding of ESOS Act and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018
- Working knowledge of PRISMS
- Working knowledge of EduPoint or another Student Administration System
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on the 25th July 2019.