Senior Student Experience Officer
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Business School specialises in providing higher education programmes in business and accounting to international and domestic students. We currently have an opportunity for a customer service focused Senior Student Experience Officer to join our team in Adelaide on a fixed term contract.
The Senior Student Experience Officer is responsible for leading the Student Experience Team to deliver an exceptional student experience, providing students guidance and advice on all non-academic matters. The role is further responsible for delivery of key events and providing students with pastoral care and ensuring their overall welfare. There is also significant work with internal stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate the workflow associated with the duties of the Student Experience Team
- Assist the Campus Manager in motivating and engaging the team to help achieve campus/business objectives
- Lead and participate in tasks as required by the Campus Manager
- Provide excellent customer service, advice, guidance and support to students regarding Kaplan programs and services and respond professionally, accurately to students’ enquiries
- Management of student events on campus – i.e. trimester events, Orientation, Graduation etc.
- Lead the Student Ambassador program, and recognise and empower outstanding students to represent Kaplan internally and externally
- Maintain the student portal with accurate information as relates to pastoral care and services
- Establish and update procedures for the Student Experience team
- Keep the Campus Manager abreast of all matters that may impact Kaplan Business School
- Ensure the team maintain up-to-date awareness of ESOS and National Code requirements and details of courses, programs and services provided
- Positive and supportive communication style with experience across a variety of key stakeholders
- Up-to-date working knowledge of key legislation, policies and procedures relevant to international students
- Knowledge of the ESOS National Code of Practice
- Ability to plan, control, coordinate and manage activities with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- A self-starter with a professional image who has accuracy and attention to detail
- Our hours of operation are from 8:30am – 8:30pm, Monday to Friday Expectation to work shifts within these times, as well as the occasional Saturday
- Working with Children Check
- Previous experience of volume caseloads within an educational capacity
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Our hours of operation are from 8:30am – 8:30pm, Monday to Friday. Expectation to work shifts within these times, as well as the occasional Saturday.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on the 24th July 2019