Account Services Coordinator
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional is Australia’s leading provider of financial planning, real estate, mortgage broking, insurance and leadership education. We deliver education and training services to over 45,000 professionals each year in both vocational and higher education.
The Account Services Coordinator is a dedicated service adviser to Kaplan Professional’s key corporate accounts. The Account Services Coordinator will be responsible for providing expert advice, guidance and support to prospective and current corporate students.
- Participate in outbound calling campaigns to discuss higher education pathways to prospective corporate students
- Review prior education documentation and determine study pathways for prospective corporate students
- Ensure that expert and relevant course advice is provided to prospective and current students
- Respond to inbound student queries via phone and email within defined timeframes
- Provide general service and administrative support for corporate students and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) applicants.
- Maintain records in an orderly and comprehensive manner and execute reports
- 1-2 year's experience working in a service/administration role in the education sector
- Experience working in a customer service focused role with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration skills with high level of competence with Microsoft Office products
- High attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Organisation and time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in outbound calling campaigns
- Knowledge of the education and/or financial services sector
- An undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 19 July 2019