Manager – Accreditation & Quality (International Education)
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading education providers, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Business School specialises in providing higher education programmes in business and accounting to international and domestic students.
The Manager – Accreditation & Quality (International Education) is the key point of clarity between Kaplan’s international education Schools and the Kaplan Legal and Compliance team on all accreditation standards and compliance initiatives.
The Manager – Accreditation & Quality (International Education) is responsible for working with the Schools to ensure adherence to the requirements set by applicable regulatory agencies, legislation and accrediting bodies in conjunction with the Legal and Compliance team. This includes leading projects within the Schools to assess and manage risk, review current practice, complete and maintain the requirements for re-registration and re-accreditation, and implement continuous improvement, including staff training.
- Initiating and implementing strategies for the continuous improvement within the Schools to ensure responsiveness and adherence to a dynamic regulatory environment.
- Project managing the completion of provider registration and course accreditation documentation in preparation for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Monitoring business practices, managing potential risks, and ensuring solutions for corrective action and improvements are implemented.
- Leading compliance training for staff in all campuses, covering current practice and upcoming regulatory changes in relation to all applicable legislative and regulatory obligations.
To succeed in this role you'll have strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality; and the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also be an enthusiastic team player.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Experience in analysing and managing compliance with higher education accreditation standards and regulation.
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline such as business or management.
- Previous experience working with the requirements of regulatory agencies and regulatory compliance programs/processes.
- Previous experience working in the International Education sector, with an understanding of the ESOS Act, the National Code, and SSVF requirements.
- Previous experience in a compliance related role or role involving the review, development, implementation and monitoring of quality assurance frameworks and processes (including policy development and management).
- Ability to interact and influence at various levels within a complex organisation and to work collaboratively across functions, levels and departments toward shared objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in law or a law-related discipline.
- Experience and/or qualifications in project management tools and methodologies.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment.
On offer is a competitive salary dependant on skill and experience, an energetic, vibrant working environment and a friendly culture. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 15 January 2018.