CPD Client Support Representative
Kaplan (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Inc.), with nearly 25,000 worldwide employees and a diverse and established set of partners, is one of the world’s largest and most effective training, development and education providers.
In Australia, Kaplan Professional has a respected history of supporting the financial advising industry with innovative education and professional development solutions and has been in operation for over 15 years. We are highly regarded as a driving force in adviser professional development with our market-leading Ontrack product.
Through its online platform, Ontrack, Kaplan Professional delivers a premium one-stop shop Continuing Professional Development (CPD) solution for organisations and individuals. Ontrack provides organisations with the content and system to manage their ongoing CPD responsibilities, to stay abreast of complex regulatory requirements and the dynamic industry landscape.
About the Role
The CPD Client Support Representative is responsible for responding to inbound client and subscriber queries via phone and email for Kaplan’s online Ontrack products, providing product training, managing subscriptions and assisting in the rollout out of learning material.
Ontrack is a unique online CPD (Continuing Professional Development) solution for both organisations and individuals within the financial services industry. We provide our subscribers with engaging multimedia content, along with effective reporting functionalities and tracking tools that helps manage an individual’s or a business’s CPD requirements.
- To provide excellent customer service and support to our existing clients and subscribers through various channels (via phone, email and face-to-face)
- Provide CPD Ontrack product training to clients
- Proactively recognise customer needs and identify appropriate solutions to improve products and services
- Assist CPD Operations Manager with ad hoc requests
- Coordinate new client subscriptions for our CPD products
- Follow-up on subscriptions due/overdue for renewal for all CPD products
- Maintaining the client database, ensuring the accurate records of all clients and subscribers
- Customer service
- Database and data literacy skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Coaching and training
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Outcome focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Experience in working in a customer support team
- Experience with subscription-based products and services (i.e. Ontrack)
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Understand the concept and practice of professional development
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on 14 August 2019.