Kaplan Business School is currently accepting applications for a number of casual lecturing vacancies across the following subjects:
- Company Accounting
- Accounting Theory and Contemporary Issues
- Data Analysis, Problem Solving and Digital Operations
- Digital Analytics, Big Data and Technologies
- Project Risk, Finance and Monitoring
As a national school, these vacancies are located across our four campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
In addition to holding post-graduate qualifications in any of the aforementioned disciplines, as well as extensive industry experience, the following are some of the personal qualities we deeply value:
- An inclination to experiment with novel approaches to education.
- An appreciation of the distinction between lecturing and educating.
- Sensitivity to the needs of international students.
- Comprehensiveness and thoughtfulness when marking assessments.
- Ability to meet tight academic deadlines.
In return, you’ll join a growing organisation that is truly supportive with regular opportunities for academic learning and development.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org