Marketing & Events Coordinator
A little bit about us…
Kaplan Professional, an entity of Kaplan Australia, is a leading national provider of higher and professional education and training for the financial services industry. We offer registration and compliance courses, vocational and higher education programs, continuing professional development, and customised corporate solutions.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and working closely with the wider marketing team, the Marketing & Events Coordinator will hold a broad, diverse and pivotal role in the business that contributes to the overall Kaplan Professional B2B and B2C marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Event management, including client events, product launches, student engagement initiatives, and sponsorship of industry conferences
- Assisting with and contributing to the design, execution and analysis of marketing initiatives and campaigns for new and existing products
- Assisting with the development of compelling marketing collateral and advertising in accordance with brand guidelines
- Managing relationships with marketing and event suppliers, and working closely with them to ensure successful outcomes
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of marketing processes and developing solutions
We’re looking for someone motivated and enthusiastic, who will bring a professional and proactive approach to their work accompanied by polished communication and relationship skills. You will possess excellent time management skills, remain calm under pressure, and have the desire to work in a fast-paced team.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or communications
- Min 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing-related area
- Proven event and project management experience
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Apply now for the opportunity to develop and progress your career, and be part of a successful and close-knit team. An attractive salary package is on offer in line with experience.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 16 January 2018.