Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional Education is a leading national provider of professional education and training for the financial services industry. We offer registration and compliance courses, vocational and Higher Education programs, continuing professional development (CPD) options as well as customised corporate solutions.
The Sales Adviser (B to C) is responsible for converting inbound calls, website leads and outbound marketing campaign activities, for the purposes of enrolling those wishing to study with Kaplan Professional.
This successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Converting leads into new enrolments from the website and inbound calls
- Participating in outbound call marketing enrolment drive campaigns
- A lead workflow and sales process
To succeed in the role, you’ll be results-driven, highly motivated and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ high volume inbound call centre experience
- Superior customer service skills with strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Learning Management System
- Knowledge and experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Previous call centre experience.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on the 20 of February 2018.