Manager, Higher Education Accreditation Standards
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional Education is a leading national provider of professional education and training for the financial services industry. We offer registration and compliance courses, vocational and Higher Education programs, continuing professional development options as well as customised corporate solutions.
The Manager – Higher Education Accreditation Standards is responsible for managing Kaplan Professional’s adherence to the requirements set by the relevant regulatory and professional accrediting bodies specifically in relation to higher education. This includes leading projects to review current practice within Kaplan Professional, complete the requirements for higher education provider registration and course accreditation; and implement continuous improvement including staff training in areas of accreditation standards.
This successful candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- Establishing frameworks and processes to measure, monitor and ensure compliance with all relevant requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Project managing the completion of Kaplan Professional’s higher education provider registration and course accreditation applications.
- Ensuring that Kaplan Professional maintains appropriate systems, processes and procedures for recording evidence of practice to meet higher education provider registration and course accreditation requirements.
- Identifying and implementing changes to policy and practice through process documentation updates, improvements and training.
Due to the industry we work within, previous experience working in a Higher Education, L&D or RTO environment is paramount.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in higher education accreditation, regulation, quality assurance and/or compliance roles.
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline such as business or management.
- Previous experience working with the requirements of regulatory agencies and regulatory compliance programs/processes.
- Previous experience in a quality assurance related role or a role involving the review, development, and implementation and monitoring of quality assurance frameworks and processes.
- Ability to interact and influence at various levels within a complex organisation to work collaboratively across functions, levels and business units.
- Project management experience
- Previous experience managing HESP compliance requirements.
- Experience and/or qualifications in project management tools and methodologies.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Apply now for the opportunity to develop and progress your career, and be part of a successful and close-knit team. An attractive salary package is on offer in line with experience.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on the 2nd of May 2018.