Student Experience Adviser
About Careers at Kaplan
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year.
We employee around 1000 people, who work across a wide range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.
Our people are vital to our business, and our market leading employee benefits and reward package befits this. Join the team, and you'll enjoy benefits such as discounts on our study courses and programs, 26 days annual leave (including one for your birthday), and 13 weeks paid parental leave.
About The role
This role sits in Kaplan Professional, Australia’s leading provider of financial services and leadership education. Our vocational education and postgraduate education programs are all online study based, providing students with convenient, seamless pathways from certificate level through to masters’ degrees.
Reporting to the Manager, Student Services, you’ll be part of a team of nine, focussed on student satisfaction, retention and progression through all Kaplan Professional courses.
Communicating with students either by phone or email, your primary role will be to provide excellent customer service, advice, guidance and support to students, on Kaplan products, services and procedures.
- Manage inbound phone and email enquiries
- Participate in outbound call initiatives to students as scheduled
- Build strong relationships with existing and new students to foster lifelong partnerships
- Proactively recognise students’ needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Be a driving force of continuous improvement within the business
- Attend and participate in student events
- Experience in a customer service call centre
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience in an education environment, desirable
- Experience in the banking and finance industry, desirable
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on 20 September 2019