Student Experience Adviser
Interact with students by phone and email, focusing on their satisfaction and retention, and their progression through their courses.
- Report to the Student Services Manager, and work in a team of 9
- Manage inbound phone calls and email enquiries
- Participate in outbound call initiatives to students as scheduled
- Proactively recognise students’ needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Attend and participate in student events
- Experience in a student services role or a call centre role or a client facing financial services role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 26 days annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave
- Excellent work/life balance
- Collaborative & friendly company culture
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on health insurance
- Free access to Kaplan's study courses and programs
- Discounts on HSBC banking products and services
This role sits in Kaplan Professional, a leading provider of online financial services & leadership vocational and postgraduate courses.
Kaplan offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education. Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.
Your working environment will be collaborative, challenging and entrepreneurial in spirit, where your efforts will be rewarded, and your ideas welcomed.
Please click here to see position description.