Ontrack is Kaplan Professional’s online learning platform, which delivers Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses and programs for the major financial services organisations in Australia, and their employees.
Be responsible for bringing to life exceptional and innovative education content on the platform.
- Work in the CPD Content team, which consists of 6 staff
- Design and develop online learning materials
- Implement and manage CPD content within the LMS
- Apply instructional design principles to support the delivery of digital CPD products
- Implement learning strategies for existing and new Kaplan Professional CPD products
- Experience in designing professional education programs
- Qualification in education design or related field
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual design, copy edit and publishing skills
- Ability to story-board and to use multiple authoring tools
- Ability to analyse, design and evaluate eLearning solutions
- Experience in using eLearning technologies
- 26 days annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave
- Excellent work/life balance
- Collaborative & friendly company culture
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on health insurance
- Discounts on Kaplan study courses and programs
- Discounts on HSBC banking products and services
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.
Your working environment will be collaborative, challenging and entrepreneurial in spirit, where your efforts will be rewarded, and your ideas welcomed.
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on 29th September 2019.