Course Advisor - Student Enrollments
This role sits in Kaplan Professional, Australia’s leading provider of financial services & leadership vocational and postgraduate online education programs.
You’ll converse with prospective students via inbound calls and warm lead-based outbound calls, for the purposes of enrolling those wishing to study with Kaplan Professional.
- Work in an established and high performing team of 6
- Each time you enrol a student to a Kaplan course, you make a sale for Kaplan
- Convert leads into new enrolments from the website and inbound calls
- Participate in outbound call marketing enrolment drive campaigns
- Adopt and personalise a lead workflow and sales process
- Build and promote, long-lasting student relationships
- Ensure all information communicated to students is appropriate and accurate
- Experience in a call centre role
- Excellent customer service skills and needs-based selling experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Learning Management Systems such as Moodle, desirable
- 26 days annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave
- Excellent work/life balance
- Collaborative & friendly company culture
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on health insurance
- Discounts on Kaplan study courses and programs
- Discounts on HSBC banking products and services
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.
Your working environment will be collaborative, challenging and entrepreneurial in spirit, where your efforts will be rewarded, and your ideas welcomed.
To view the Position Description, click here.
Applications close Oct 4th 2019.