Project Administrator - 6 month contract
About Careers at Kaplan
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year.
We employee approximately 1000 people, who work in a wide range of professional and academic roles in offices and campuses around the country.
Join Kaplan and you’ll receive an excellent suite of employee benefits, including 26 days annual leave* (including one for your birthday). *Pro rata'd for fixed term contractors who work less than 12 months.
About The role
This role sits in Kaplan’s Shared Services team.
The role has been created to support important regulatory submissions for key businesses. The role will be responsible for providing project assistance to ensure the accurate and timely preparation of documentation and evidence for regulatory and compliance purposes.
Reporting to the National Manager Quality Assurance and Compliance, you’ll be responsible for providing the Project Manager and wider team with project specific as well as general administrative support.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services and functions, including word processing, data entry, and preparation of project documentation, correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings
- Coordinate all project related paperwork and regularly update project files with any changes
- Maintain accurate records and document management for the project
- Support the review and improvement of existing documentation or processes, implementation of new processes and creation of new templates
- Collaborate effectively with other employees across the business to deliver on the project
- Regularly report on project progress
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, administration or similar
- Recent experience in a project administration role in a medium to large education provider or corporate company
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail and accuracy, plus an ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Previous experience within an education administration role, desirable
- Proficient with Adobe products, desirable
- Professional editing or writing experience, desirable
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Please click here to see position description.