Manager, Student Resolutions
About Careers at Kaplan
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year.
We employee around 1000 people, who work in a wide range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.
Our people are vital to our business, and we provide an employee benefits and reward package that befits this. Join the team, and you'll enjoy benefits such as discounts on our study courses and programs, 26 days annual leave (including one for your birthday), and 13 weeks paid parental leave.
About the Role
This role sits in Kaplan Professional, Australia’s leading provider of financial services and leadership education. Our vocational education and postgraduate education programs are all online study based, providing students with convenient, seamless pathways from certificate level through to masters’ degrees.
Reporting to the Head of Student Experience, you’ll lead a team of five, responsible for the resolution of complex student cases across Kaplan Professional courses. Student cases you and your team will manage, will be things such as assessment result queries, deferral and extension requests, supporting students identified as not making satisfactory academic progress and complaint resolution.
- Manage, coach and support your team members
- Oversee management and resolution of complex student cases
- Act as a technical resource on detailed matters
- Embed best practice of student centric practices
- Continuously review and enhance your team’s standards and quality practices
- Trend analysis and reporting accountabilities
- Experience of service delivery & dispute resolution management, in an educational environment
- Experience in managing people and a busy team’s workflow
- Superior customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing quality assurance processes
- Reporting and data analysis skills
- Experience of Salesforce and learning management systems, desirable
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the education sector, desirable
- Experience in the financial services sector, desirable
To see the position description, please click here: Position description