ELICOS Policy Writer
- 6 month fixed term contract
- 3 days per week. You can choose the days you’d like to work
- Collaborative and respectful team culture
Write policies for Kaplan International Languages (KIL), a group of standalone ELICOS providers regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
- Write and maintain Kaplan’s ELICOS related polices
- Maintain and administer an ELICOS policy review cycle
- Ensure policies comply with Kaplan, ELICOS Framework, ESOS Act, the National Code, the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) and other regulatory bodies
- Engage with key stakeholders, including the Quality Regulations team, and the KIL Executive Officer
- Experience in writing policies applying to ELICOS
- Knowledge of ELICOS & CRICOS requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.
Our working environment is collaborative, challenging and entrepreneurial in spirit, where your efforts will be rewarded, and your ideas welcomed.
To view the Position Description, click here.
When submitting your CV, please make sure your file name doesn’t include any special characters.
If you have any technical difficulties when applying, please contact: email@example.com.