Admissions Administration Officer
- Collaborative and friendly team culture
- 26 days' holiday, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks' paid parental leave, free further education, and more
Be part of a busy Admissions team. The team work on the admissions of students to Kaplan Business School’s campuses across the country.
- Manage the Admissions inbox and allocate applications to the appropriate region
- Respond to enquiries regarding programs and admission requirements
- Process enrolment changes on both the student database and PRISMS as applicable
- Audit of paperwork to ensure compliance with school policies
- Maintain product knowledge relating to all aspects of student education and training
- Provide advice and information to applicants, agents, academic and general staff of the School, and external agencies, about programs, admissions requirements and procedures in compliance with School policies and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Education system
- Strong understanding of student database processes
- Excellent organisational, planning and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the ESOS Act and National Code, desirable
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education.
Join us and be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.