Student Resolutions Officer
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
Kaplan Professional educates professionals from vocational through to higher education in financial services, real estate and management. We aim to support individuals on their path through a successful career. Our reputation is built on the quality of our programs, the flexibility of our delivery options and the rigour in our approach to assessment and industry education standards.
About the Role
The Student Resolutions Officer is responsible for supporting the resolution of complex student enquiries and complaints. To be successful in this role you will have excellent customer service skills and be highly personable, with exceptional organisation and communication skills.
This successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Coordinating the resolution of complex student enquiries and customer complaints across Kaplan Professional
- Maintaining accurate records of all student communication
- Adhere to procedures and policies regarding student complaints
- Contribute to a supportive, positive, safe workplace
- Approach your work with integrity and accountability in line with all Kaplan policies and procedures
To succeed in the role, you’ll be customer service oriented, resilient, results-driven and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience handling complex customer queries
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise with diverse stakeholders
- Superior customer service, relationship management skills and exceptional phone manner
- Strong ability to understand individual motivations
- Dispute resolution skills
- Exhibit tact, diplomacy, discretion and empathy when dealing with students
- High level written and oral communication
- Ability to manage high volume case load in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Experience in an educational environment
- Strong understanding of training requirements for the financial services industry and the agencies and regulations that govern it
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 6 July 2018.