- Write multimedia Continuing Professional Development (CPD) content to rigorous academic standards
- 26 days annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave, plus other great employee benefits
Apply your financial services knowledge, skills and experience, to develop quality content and delivery of sophisticated multimedia Continuing Professional Development (CPD) modules.
- Report to the CPD Content Manager, and work alongside 2 other Content Writers
- Produce multimedia content to rigorous intellectual and academic standards
- Consult with and interview expert industry practitioners
- Research and write content, referencing key source materials from a diverse range of sources
- Undertake desk research, consult with CPD content team and SMEs to ensure thorough understanding of issues and maintenance of own disciplinary knowledge
- Write scripts, present to camera and record voice-overs for videos
- Understand complex financial services issues & produce content that is relevant educative for Kaplan Professional clients
- The completion of a finance or related master-level qualification
- Knowledge & experience in the finance industry (financial planning, investments, superannuation, etc)
- Experience in educational content development
- Excellent research and high-level writing skills to initiate and complete content ideas
- Ability to express complex concepts in an easy to understand style, both written and oral
- Proven abilities to produce in-depth multimedia content
- Experience working in an education or professional learning and development environment
- Experience in the development of content for online delivery
- Experience with video piece to camera (PTC) and voice-overs
KP is Australia’s leading provider of online education and continuous professional development.
KP is part of Kaplan Australia’s group of companies. We've around 1,000 people who work in professional & academic roles, across the various Kaplan businesses.