About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a positive and collaborative Campus Manager at one of our busiest campuses in Sydney. Kaplan Business School offers higher education programs across Australia, with campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane.
Leading the Sydney Student Experience team, the right candidate will motivate and empower an energetic team to deliver quality service through the student life cycle. You will have the opportunity to implement new ideas and innovations, using the resources available from an International business with the ultimate goal of providing an excellent experience to our domestic and international students.
Other Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and directing day to day operations of the campus, leading and bringing together key stakeholders within KBS to deliver an all-encompassing education experience
- Encouraging teamwork and initiative through positive leadership to help foster a high performing, student-centric driven culture
- Bring staff and students together in delivering key events throughout the year to encourage engagement and a community feel
- Providing access and quality service to students ensuring they have the appropriate levels of academic, administrative and personal support
- Responsibility for achieving student retention and revenue targets through proactive student engagement and management of challenges as and when required
The successful candidate will be a positive and collaborative, customer service centric, leader of people. You will have comprehensive management skills when implementing operational tasks at hand, including effective management of time, people and resources.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Tertiary qualifications
- Administrative and operational experience of education programs or product related industry
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including cross cultural sensitivity, and a high level of demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in the international student environment
- Positive, collaborative and supportive communication style with experience across a variety of key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities & the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills at an operational level including effective management of people, resources and financial parameters
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses. Kaplan Business School specialises in providing higher education programmes in business and accounting to international and domestic students.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 22 June 2018.