Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- 26 days’ annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- Friendly & collaborative team, good training & support
- Work remotely – Based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- Permanent full-time role
We are looking for a LMS Administrator to work with a collaborative team and contribute to the day-to-day activities required to run Kaplan Business School’s Moodle based learning management system.
- Report to the Content & Learning Systems Manager, and work in a team of 4
- Create, update and maintain subject builds
- Resolve issues logged through the Helpdesk and Content inbox
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to all types of users
- Work with associated plugins & platforms including Turnitin & Kaltura
- Build & configure core Moodle components like gradebook, quizzes, forums & blocks
- 1-2 years' experience working in a higher education environment (essential)
- Experience with CSV & PDF files & converting between different formats
- Experience with process planning and producing accurate documentation
- Knowledge of Fresh Service and SQL, (desirable)
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
- Experience working with Moodle and plugins such as Turnitin & Kaltura, (desirable)
- Experience with Adobe Suite of products to create/edit multimedia resources, (desirable)
- Experience developing resources in Articulate Storyline and RISE, (desirable)
Kaplan Business School
Kaplan is one of the World’s leading providers of lifelong education. In Australia we employ around 1000 people in a range of professional & academic roles.
KBS specialises in providing higher education courses predominately to international students. We have campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Join us at Kaplan & enjoy a great benefits package, our friendly and inclusive culture, & our support of your personal, professional & academic development.