Lecturer (Workshop Facilitator)
Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney
- Join our teaching team for Trimester 3 beginning in November 2022
- Ongoing lecturing work (workshop facilitation) available for strong performers
- After three trimesters, be eligible for a permanent part-time position
Be a Lecturer (Workshop Facilitator) in Kaplan Business School’s Master of Business Administration and/or Bachelor of Business programs in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Opportunities also exist for workshop facilitation online.
We’re looking for teaching professionals with expertise in Hospitality and Tourism.
- Prepare and conduct workshops
- Mark assessments and provide comprehensive feedback
- Foster professional and productive student/teacher relationships
- Provide regular support and consultation to students
- A doctoral-level qualification, or a Master’s-level qualification coupled with extensive industry experience. This experience must be directly relevant to Hospitality and Tourism(essential)
- An appreciation of the distinction between lecturing and educating
- Sensitivity to the needs of international students
- Comprehensiveness and thoughtfulness when marking assessments
- Ability to meet tight academic deadlines
Kaplan Business School
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. In Australia, Kaplan Business School is an award-winning institute of higher education recognised globally for student support and quality education with undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, accounting, marketing, management, tourism, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, analytics, project management and leadership.