Kaplan International English provides quality international education. The purpose of Kaplan International English - Sydney’s English department is to give students access to study, cultural interaction, and work opportunities through high quality English language training and work placement.
KIE Sydney is founded on the following principles:
- Our approach is market-focused. We respond to the needs and preferences of our customers and to changes in the business environment.
- We search for and find innovative solutions and we exploit opportunities creatively.
- We capitalise on our distinctive capabilities and those of the Group. To this end we share expertise, and develop the talents of our people.
- We build quality systematically into our services and processes. We aim to learn from experience and improve continuously.
- We value and nurture enduring relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
For our customers and clients we define quality in terms of their requirements and we will meet or exceed their expectations.
About the Role
The Activities Coordinator is responsible for managing the student's activities programme on campus.
- Create and administer a monthly social program for students that gives students the opportunity to socialise with other international students, and to practice their English outside the classroom including a variety of sport, art and cultural activities according to the college requirements
- Actively promote and advertise monthly Kaplan International English activities and local events in and around Sydney as well as packaged programs offered by the college
- organise an activities programme
- Make general contributions to school life through supporting the wider educational and cultural life of the school, performing pastoral duties of a teacher and supporting school programs
- Excellent English communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision
- Strong computer skills including experience with databases
- Working with Children eligibility
- Permanent Australian residency
- Experience in a reception/front desk role
- Experience in an International language School or similar environment
- International cultural awareness
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on the 16th May 2019