Student Experience Advisor
Sydney or Brisbane
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional currently has full time opportunities for a Student Experience Adviser to join our team in Sydney or Brisbane. We are seeking an individual who is able to bring together high level critical thinking and strong customer service experience.
The Student Experience Adviser will primarily be responsible for delivering an exceptional experience by guiding and supporting our students through the critical milestones of their journey with Kaplan Professional. Focusing on providing inbound and outbound customer service and advice to students on vocational education and higher education qualifications and their personal study pathway. This role will also encompass:
- Providing excellent customer service, advice, guidance and support to students regarding Kaplan products, services and procedures;
- Participating in outbound call initiatives to students as scheduled;
- Building strong relationships with existing and new students to foster lifelong partnerships
- Proactively recognising customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions;
- Be a driving force of continuous improvement within the business; and
- Attending and participating in student events as and when required
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Experience in a call centre and/or education environment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High level written and verbal communication skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Planning/Organising Work Management Skills; and
- Knowledge of the finance or education industry (desirable).
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 14th June 2019