Student Recruitment Officer
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
In Australia, University of Adelaide College provides students with a pathway to undergraduate studies at the University of Adelaide. Located in the heart of the city of Adelaide, the College provides the thorough preparation, guidance, support and encouragement needed to help students fulfil their academic potential.
University of Adelaide College is proud to be the University’s preferred pathway partner. Successful completion of our Foundation Studies or Degree Transfer Programs provide students with a guaranteed place in the first or second year of their selected bachelor degree.
About the Role
The University of Adelaide College Student Recruitment Officer is tasked with providing Sales and Marketing support to the Student Recruitment team. They are required to deliver high level, quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders, with the view to support the team in generating new business and retaining existing business across College Programs.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of College offerings and unique selling points and utilise effective communication strategies to distribute information to stakeholders
- Manage direct student enquiries and applications through to point of conversion
- Coordinate and host visiting guests such as potential students, parents, agents and other external stakeholders with the view to increase student numbers into the College
- Coordinate and project manage partner functions, including agent Familiarisation visits, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support as necessary to the Onshore team to maintain and develop the local Adelaide agent market with the view to increase student numbers into the College
- Assist with building the College profile to prospective customers
- Support the Recruitment team to conduct sales activity to a structured and focused plan as required
- If required conduct national and international marketing trips to represent the College at industry related functions, student/agent exhibitions etc.
- Complete all required sales reports and documentation within a given deadline
- Support Marketing function as needed, in sourcing content for marketing collateral such as agent newsletters, training resources, pre arrival documentation, student testimonials, photo shoots etc
- Provide support to various stakeholders where required.
- Liaise effectively across all stakeholders including the KI internal network, partner University staff and industry bodies, as required
- Ability to foster good relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrate understanding of the Australian Education system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a target-driven and fast-moving environment
- IT literate (word, excel, power point, outlook)
- Results-orientated, ambitious and highly self-motivated
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends, if required
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally if required
- Direct knowledge or experience of the international education sector
- Chinese language fluency
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience, then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 24th June 2019