CPD Production Coordinator
Kaplan (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Inc.), with nearly 25,000 worldwide employees and a diverse and established set of partners, is one of the world’s largest and most effective training, development and education providers.
In Australia, Kaplan Professional has a respected history of supporting the financial advising industry with innovative education and professional development solutions and has been in operation for over 15 years. We are highly regarded as a driving force in adviser professional development with our market-leading Ontrack product.
Through its online platform, Ontrack, Kaplan Professional delivers a premium one-stop shop Continuing Professional Development (CPD) solution for organisations and individuals. Ontrack provides organisations with the content and system to manage their ongoing CPD responsibilities, to stay abreast of complex regulatory requirements and the dynamic industry landscape.
About the Role
Kaplan Professional currently has full time opportunity for a CPD Production Coordinator to join our team in Sydney. This role would suit a highly organised and motivated individual who enjoys working in a busy environment and coordinating multiple stakeholders.
The role is responsible for coordinating the development and production of high quality CPD content. This involves scheduling the production of all CPD content in conjunction with the Manager, CPD Content and ensuring all internal and external writers, subject matter experts and copyeditors meet production deadlines. The CPD Production Coordinator ensure all CPD content including multimedia are ready for publishing and meet content release deadlines.
- Manage development, production and quality assurance of all CPD content
- Ensure that all developed content has been technically reviewed and copyedited.
- Ensure all developed content has complete educational specifications and relevant accreditation details.
- Manage copyright compliance matters
- Ensure all relevant content is submitted for appropriate accreditation in a timely manner and accurate accreditation details are recorded on CPD content.
- Develop and manage relationships with external subject matter experts and copyeditors
- Coordinate the briefing of external subject matter experts and copyeditors on, content requirements, deadlines, quality expected and ongoing improvements to content and products, in consultation with Manager, CPD Content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage external contractors
- Absolute eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Tertiary degree qualified
- Skilful user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Highly professional
- Experience in educational instructional design and/or delivery
- Experience in content authoring tools e.g. Articulate 360 Experience in on-line education
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on the 26th June 2019.