Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Murdoch Institute of Technology provides both domestic and international students with the educational foundations required for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Murdoch University. We currently have an opportunity for a full time Admissions Officer to join our team to assist in the accurate and timely assessment and admission of students into MIT programs.
This successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Processing student applications accurately and in a timely manner maximising the conversion of enquiries into applications and enrolments
- Assessing student eligibility in accordance with the college entry criteria and Murdoch University package criteria
- Providing outstanding customer service and advice to students, agents, academic and general staff about MIT programs, admissions requirements and procedures
- Maintain student records on PRISMS and Issuing CoE documents in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with relevant legislation and MIT policies
- Maintaining accurate student data in student database and ensuring database processes relating to admissions procedures are adhered to
To succeed in the role, you’ll be results-driven, highly motivated and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Previous administration experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and to work unsupervised.
- Experience in database administration
- Knowledge of ESOS Code of Practice
- Experience working with international students
- Up-to-date working knowledge of key legislation, policies and procedures relevant to international students, including SVP policies.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 22nd of January 2018.