Regional Academic Manager
About the Role
Kaplan International English (KIE) teaches English to international students from all over the world in a fun and engaging environment. We have 7 schools in this region and teach over 7000 international students each year. Offering accredited English programs, university pathways and junior programs in 48 schools across four continents, KIE uses the latest teaching technology, learning technology and our own unique curriculum to help students achieve their goals.
The role of Regional Academic Manager (ANZ) is responsible for maintaining the quality of KIE academic delivery across the board.
- Disseminate information on academic developments within KIE to all relevant stakeholders
- Mentor any new KIE Directors of Studies
- Coordinate a Professional Development program across all KIE schools in the region
- Attend Global Academic meetings
- Remain abreast of global academic developments and communicate them to KIE stakeholders within this region
To succeed in this role you'll have strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality; and the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also be an enthusiastic team player.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- DELTA or equivalent
- 5+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate staff based in a number of remote locations
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with staff across a complex organisation
- Experience working with international students
- Up-to-date working knowledge of key legislation, policies and procedures relevant to international students
- Word processing and spread sheet skills
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 19th of January 2018.