Business Development Coordinator
Kaplan Australia is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
Murdoch Institute of Technology (MIT) is part of Kaplan Australia and is located on Murdoch University campus. MIT offers multiple entry and exit points for both Australian and International Students from Year 11 to post high school level, going on to study undergraduate or post-graduate programmes at Murdoch University.
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of high quality customer service and business relationship management with agreed existing and new customers and stakeholders, generating new business and retaining existing business across Kaplan Australia Pathway Programs.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with building the Kaplan Australia Pathway Programs profile to prospective customers and Support the Recruitment team to conduct sales activity to a structured and focused plan as required
- Liaise with campus based staff to develop content for marketing collateral such as agent newsletters, training resources, pre arrival documentation, student testimonials etc
- Liaise effectively across all stakeholders including the KI internal network, partner University staff and industry bodies, as required
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development team and partner agents through the agent management systems – including agent contract administration as necessary
- Provide account manager support as necessary to local Perth (and National, where necessary) agents as required with the goal to maintain and develop the local agent market
- Coordinate and project manage partner functions in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
You will be a person that thinks outside of the box, who is driven to guarantee that precise and timely solutions are provided to each client’s needs. Working with MIT you will embody a passion for education and learning as you will be constantly be surrounded by various stakeholders; including students, parents and agents with the view to increase student numbers.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Ability to foster good relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrate understanding of the Australian Education system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a target-driven and fast-moving environment
- IT literate (word, excel, power point, outlook)
- Results-orientated, ambitious and highly self-motivated
- Ability to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends, if required
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally if required
- Direct knowledge or experience of the international education sector
- Fluent English, a second language is preferable though not necessary
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com
Applications close on 4 March 2018.