Kaplan is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. In Australia, Kaplan Business School specialises in providing tertiary higher education courses, Bachelor Degrees, Masters & MBAs in business and accounting to international & domestic students.
Alumni Engagement Co-ordinator
Kaplan Business School’s formidable Alumni community consists of over 3000 Alumni members who are successfully working at all levels of business throughout Australia and across the world. Within this newly created and coveted position of Alumni Coordinator, you will be in a highly social and visible role, responsible for reaching out and engaging Alumni members through a variety of social events and targeted marketing campaigns & activities. As the specialist for all alumni affairs, you will bring your outgoing personality and experience working across marketing campaigns, to ultimately drive the establishment and ongoing development of Kaplan Business School’s newly enhanced Alumni program. You will meet and collaborate with amazing people daily, whilst also travelling Australia delivering events & networking activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your ideas, personality, and event & marketing expertise to develop, design and implement an engaging Alumni strategy and program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the GM of Student experience, Career services and Marketing teams, you will develop, plan, execute and manage Alumni engagement activities & events across Australia.
- Build strong relationships and connections with existing Alumni members, new graduates, and future Alumni, uncovering opportunities for deeper Alumni collaboration back into KBS.
- Working closely with the Marketing team implement a range of Alumni engagement campaigns through traditional and non-traditional channels
To be successfully shortlisted for this position you will be a social, positive and collaborative self-starter who thrives on building relationships and creating positive outcomes for others. You’ll have the opportunity to be the driver of your own program, developing exciting value propositions internally and externally, and bringing your unique ideas to a compelling new area within the organisation. Supported by a variety of teams and stakeholders you will be empowered to work autonomously on alumni projects, whilst building a network of connections and relationships. Working within an exciting and energetic working environments, this position offers long term opportunities for genuine career development into highly sought after areas across the education space, event management, corporate relations and student engagement.
- Experience driving engagement within an alumni community is ideal, however a background in marketing; event management or tertiary student engagement will also be favourably considered.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner with a variety of internal & external stakeholders across all levels of an organisation.
- Demonstrated project management experience or experience executing and analysing basic marketing campaigns.
- Professional communication skills, both oral and written, combined with confident interpersonal skills & presence.
- A flexible team orientated attitude along with willingness to travel domestically.
- Fantastic opportunity to travel. Visit peers and team member across Kaplan campuses in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Sydney.
- Highly flexible and autonomous role allowing you to build your own relationships with Alumni, and develop your own networks and ideas.
- Free Education. Study MBA, Masters or Undergraduate courses, without cost.
- Excellent location in the heart of Sydney above Town Hall station.
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 22 June 2018.