Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
KIE is founded on the following principles:
- Our approach is market-focused. We respond to the needs and preferences of our customers and to changes in the business environment.
- We search for and find innovative solutions and we exploit opportunities creatively.
- We capitalise on our distinctive capabilities and those of the Group. To this end we share expertise, and develop the talents of our people.
- We build quality systematically into our services and processes. We aim to learn from experience and improve continuously.
- We value and nurture enduring relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
The Teachers will be primarily responsible for:
To efficiently plan and deliver up to 25 hours per week of high quality General English lessons, as directed.
To carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student performance, and providing information for students’ achievement certificates.
To address individual student needs and concerns both in and outside the classroom.
To participate regularly in professional development activities run by or for the college.
To assist the other Senior Academic Staff as directed.
To work on Self Access Centre development.
Help to create a team environment within the Academic Department and contribute to the effective delivery of quality English language courses offered to international students.
Being a productive member of the Kaplan team by displaying the Company values through your day to day role
Adherence to Company Policy and Procedure
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Possess appropriate tertiary qualifications and CELTA qualification
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check
- Possess the ability to both educate and entertain, “Edutain,” our students
- Show outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Be available to cover Monday-Friday mornings
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you'll thrive in a dynamic and customer focused work environment. If you think this role suits your previous experience, then please forward your letter of application and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com