Course Advisor - Student Enrollments
Careers at Kaplan
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, which helps over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country. We’ll provide you with a friendly and collaborative working environment, where you’ll be challenged and recognised for your efforts.
Lifestyle is important to us here. Join us and you’ll receive our market leading benefits package, including such things as discounts on our study courses, 26 days annual leave (including one for your birthday), and 13 weeks paid parental leave.
About The role
This role sits in Kaplan Professional, Australia’s leading provider of financial services and leadership education. Our vocational education and postgraduate education programs are all online study based, providing students with convenient, seamless pathways from certificate level through to masters’ degrees.
Reporting to the Course Advice Manager, you’ll work in a team of 6 responsible for conversing with prospective students via inbound calls and warm lead-based outbound calls, for the purposes of enrolling those wishing to study with Kaplan Professional. Each time you enrol a student to a Kaplan course, you make a sale for Kaplan.
- Convert leads into new enrolments from the website and inbound calls
- Participate in outbound call marketing enrolment drive campaigns
- Adopt and personalise a lead workflow and sales process
- Build and promote, long-lasting student relationships
- Ensure all information communicated to students is appropriate and accurate
- Experience in a call centre role
- Excellent customer service skills and needs-based selling experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Learning Management Systems such as Moodle, desirable
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on 20th September 2019.