Student Record Administrator
About Careers at Kaplan
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, which helps over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country. We’ll provide you with a friendly and collaborative working environment, where you’ll be challenged and recognised for your efforts.
Lifestyle is important to us here. Join us and you’ll receive our market leading benefits package, including things such as discounts on our study courses, 26 days annual leave (including one for your birthday), and 13 weeks paid parental leave.
About The role
This role sits in Kaplan Professional, Australia’s leading provider of finance services and leadership education. Our vocational education and postgraduate education programs are all online study based, providing students with convenient, seamless pathways from certificate level through to masters’ degrees.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and working in a team of 12, you’ll be responsible for processing all student administration requests across all Kaplan Professional courses.
- Maintain student records and associated procedures
- Provide accurate information and instructions to other parts of the business to ensure customer requirements and student record standards are met
- Review and update associated procedures regularly and contribute to continuous improvements to student records management processes
- Experience in a busy data-entry and administration role
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage work volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in an administrative role in an education provider, desirable
- Experience in the financial services sector, desirable
Please click here to see position description.
Applications close on 23rd Sept 2019.