Higher Education Academic - Financial Planning, Applied Finance
Sydney or Brisbane
- 26 days holiday, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks' paid parental leave, subsidised academic study for staff, and more
Be an academic expert in Financial Planning or Applied Finance, responsible for providing advice to tutors, assessors and students.
We have a vacancy for a Curriculum Technical Adviser, which can be based either in Sydney or Brisbane.
- Using your academic knowledge and technical skills to inform course material
- Develop, deliver, and review courseware
- Collaborate with course coordinators to enhance our students’ learning experiences
- Ensure courses match the current scholarly requirements of the discipline
- Comply with the expectations of regulators and professional bodies
- Deliver online lectures, tutorials and assessment marking
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders regarding course development
- Participate in course review processes such as content renewal and accreditation
- Provide academic support to further students’ progression and development
- Serve, as required, as a member of relevant academic governance committees
- Masters-level degree in Finance related field
- Relevant practical experience in related financial services field, desirable
- A doctorate related to financial services or a willingness to undertake one, desirable
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education. We have around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in offices and campuses around the country.
Kaplan Professional is Australia’s leading provider of online financial services and leadership vocational education and postgraduate education programs.