Admissions Administration Officer
Kaplan Australia is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. While we provide a broad array of educational offerings through our programs, our commitment to providing unrivalled quality and great learning outcomes is consistent in each of our businesses.
About the Role
The purpose of the Admissions Administration Officer position is to provide administrative assistance to ensure the accurate and timely processing of student applications and other documents relating to student admissions and enrolments. To be successful in this role you will have excellent customer service skills and be highly personable, with exceptional organisation and communication skills.
This successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Coordinate the workflow in the admissions inbox and allocate applications to the appropriate region
- Respond professionally, accurately and in a timely manner to enquiries regarding programs and admission requirements
- Process enrolment changes on both the student database and PRISMS as applicable
- Audit of paperwork to ensure compliance with school policies
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge relating to all aspects of student education and training
- Provide advice and information to applicants, agents, academic and general staff of the School, and external agencies, about programs, admissions requirements and procedures in compliance with School policies and procedures
To succeed in the role, you’ll be customer service orientated, results-driven and enjoy thinking outside the square.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Education system
- Strong understanding of student database processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Adaptable to the changing work environment and able to work under pressure
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High level problem solving skills
- Working with Children Check
- Knowledge of the ESOS Act and National Code
- Knowledge of Australian and foreign qualifications framework
- Qualification in Administration, Business or Management Systems
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you’ll thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please click here to see position description.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 15 June 2018.