Lecturers and Curriculum Developers. Analytics
Kaplan Business School is seeking lecturers and curriculum developers for our new set of postgraduate Business Analytics courses starting in March 2020 in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
We are looking for dedicated individuals with a Masters-level qualification and extensive experience in the analytics industry to deliver a diversity of data-related subjects related to acquisition techniques, security and ethics, artificial intelligence and machine, visualisation software and much more.
These are some of the personal qualities we most value in applicants for this position:
- An inclination to experiment with novel approaches to education.
- Sensitivity to the needs of international students.
- Experience using analytics techniques in a business context.
- Adaptability in relation to the release of new developments in analytics.
We are also seeking curriculum developers with an appreciation for the role analytics can play in making evidence-based business decisions. The content areas for which we are seeking writers include:
- Social Media Analytics
- Business Analytics Project Management
- Data-Driven Marketing for Competitive Advantage
- Innovation and Creativity in Business Analytics
- Industry Analytics Case Studies
Content writing experience is not compulsory. However, these are some of the personal qualities we most value for this position:
- A desire to be involved in creating novel, holistic and applied course content.
- An ability to embed relevant and current case studies into course content.
- An appreciation for a learner’s mindset and an ability to scaffold complex concepts.
- A willingness to collaborate with the existing and remote writing team.
In return, you’ll join a growing community of data science, analytics and business professionals collectively developing a truly unique analytics degree for business practitioners.
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year. Our new and exciting set of postgraduate courses, specifically related to Business Analytics, combines analytics techniques, business acumen and communication skills to produce students who can solve real business problems.