PMO Business Analyt
- Work for one of Australia’s leading Education providers
- 26 days holiday, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave plus other great employee benefits
Design, implement & adopt the Kaplan PMO Framework, and work across the business on a diverse range of business and IT projects.
- In conjunction with Group PMO Manager, design & implement PMO Framework
- Work on compliance initiatives, software solutions & infrastructure projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of business requirements
- Improve processes around project demand, governance & resource management
- Recommend solutions for continual improvement to processes, policies & systems
- A tertiary qualification
- Min 3 years’ experience in medium-sized firms, across IT & business-related projects
- Experience in a PMO delivering both Waterfall and Agile projects, IT and non-IT related
- Experience working with senior Managers, users & vendors, both in-house & remote
- Being comfortable working on both large projects & day-to-day operational requests
- The ability to translate between business & IT stakeholders
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Office suite
- Experience working with Portfolio Project Management Tools
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Enterprise Analysis experience
- Formal business analysis certification, preferably BABoK
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.