PMO Demand and Release Manager
- Work for one of Australia’s leading Education providers
- 26 days holiday, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks paid parental leave plus other great employee benefits
Manage the demand and release processes of projects across Kaplan Australia’s suite of businesses.
- Report to the Group PMO Manager, and work in a team of 4
- Capture, triage, prioritise, resource and release projects and work requests
- In conjunction with Group PMO Manager, design & implement PMO Framework
- Work on compliance initiatives, software solutions & infrastructure projects
- Recommend solutions for continual improvement to processes, policies & systems
- Work with Change Approval Board, ensure changes & releases are approved pre implementation
- A tertiary qualification
- Min 3 years’ experience in medium-sized firms, across IT & business-related projects
- Experience in a PMO delivering both Waterfall and Agile projects, IT and non-IT related
- Experience working with senior Managers, users & vendors, both in-house & remote
- Being comfortable working on both large projects & day-to-day operational requests
- The ability to translate between business & IT stakeholders
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Office suite
- ITIL qualified
- Experience working with Portfolio Project Management Tools
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
Kaplan Australia offers you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education.
Join Kaplan and you’ll be part of around 1000 people who work across a range of professional and academic roles in our offices and campuses around the country.