Academic Integrity & Conduct Officer
- 13 weeks’ paid parental leave
- 26 days’ annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- Part time, 3 days per week. Choose the days you work
Administrate, manage and ensure the fair investigation of alleged cases of student plagiarism, collusion and contract cheating.
- Ensure compliance with Kaplan’s Academic Integrity and Conduct Policy
- Provide administrative support to students and academics throughout each investigation
- Educate students, train lecturers, and support the implementation of integrity-related processes
- Produce reports for senior stakeholders on matters relating to acts of academic misconduct
- Influence students who often aren’t aware of the importance of academic integrity and the implications of breaches
- Bachelor-level qualification or higher
- Experience in an operational environment
- Intermediate Microsoft skills, especially in Excel
Kaplan Business School
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, employing approximately 1000 people in Australia in a range of professional and academic roles.
KBS offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, accounting, marketing, management, tourism, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, analytics, project management and leadership.
Join Kaplan and enjoy great benefits, a culture of inclusivity, and genuine support of your personal and professional development.